I was tagged by Alaina over at aninfinitebookworld to do the Unique Blogger Award/Tag. I am going to share the rules of this award so, if you have been tagged, you know what to do! The first step is to share the link of the blogger that tagged you. Next, you answer their questions. Then, you nominate 8-13 bloggers. Finally, you give them 3 questions to answer. So, here are Alaina's questions!
1. What is one book that has changed you? Has it changed your views on something, how you act or something else about you? What is that book and how has it changed you?
A book that changed me would be Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Obsidian changed my view of blogging. It inspired me to start my own blog and where would I be without my blog? Obsidian has also changed my view on everything really, because it is my favorite series.
2. Is there any book(s) that you hate so much that you would throw it away? What book(s) is it and why do you hate it?
I have never read a book that I hated so much that I would throw it away. I haven't really read many books that I've hated, actually. So, I am going to name a book that I didn't enjoy. That book would be Fallen by Lauren Kate. I didn't like Fallen because I found it to be pretty boring and repetitive.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what book would you have by your side? You can only pick one book to keep with you until help comes... if they come.
I would bring Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare with me to a deserted island. I would bring Lord of Shadows because I love the book. It is also really long so it would keep me occupied if I ever got trapped on a deserted island until help arrived (hopefully).
Here are my questions to everyone that I tag:
1. What is your absolute favorite book and why? The book that you've loved since the first word. The book that you couldn't live without. The book that you are so grateful to have been able to read.
2. What is the book that you have read or re-read the most times?
3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would it be?
by L.J. Smith
Goodreads 2018: 36/100