Hi! It's been a really long time since I've done a Top 5 Wednesday! This week's theme is characters' fitness routines you want. I thought this would be a fun and challenging prompt, so I decided to use it!
1. The Luxen from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Luxen in this series don't exactly have a specific fitness routine to keep them in shape, but they do a lot of traveling at the speed of light. I am including this on my list because who wouldn't want to have all of the Luxen perks (traveling at the speed of light, healing, etc.)?
2. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
For those who aren't aware, Celaena is a trained assassin. I think it would be pretty neat to have her level of agility, speed, and skill.
3. Feyre Archeron from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
When I say this, I am talking about the Feyre from ACOMAF and ACOWAR after training. Feyre becomes an absolute badass after training and it would be awesome to be able to do some of the things that she can!
4. Inej Ghafa from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Inej, also known at the Wraith, is able to climb, be noiseless, and more. I don't know aboutyou, but I think that would be amazing skills to have.
5. The Shadowhunters from The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
Anyone else want to be a Shadowhunter? Even if you don't, it would still be beneficial to have some of the skills that the Shadowhunters do!
Queen of Air and Darkness by
Goodreads 2019: 0/70