I was nominated to do the Liebster Award by Simone over at Dog Days and Delights. Thank you for nominating me!
-Answer the questions that were left for you
-Nominate your favorite new bloggers (or those with less than 500 followers)
-Write 11 questions for them to answer
-Follow all of the blogs linked (including mine)!
1. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for a year and a month (give or take a few days)! I started Shoshi Reads back in July of 2016! It feels like much longer than that, but I've really only been blogging for a little over a year.
2. What is your favorite book?
My favorite series is the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I can't choose my favorite out of that series, so I am just using the entire series. Some of my other favorite books include Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare and the Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo.
3. Do you have children?
Nope. I am only in high school!
4. What is your blog about?
My blog is about books. I post tags, awards, reviews, memes, and more!
5. What makes you laugh out loud?
The last thing that made me laugh was a certain scene in Crooked Kingdom.
6. Do you blog on WordPress, Blogger, or another platform?
As you can probably tell, I blog on Weebly. I am one of the few book bloggers on Weebly, but I like how it works and I don't want to change my blog to another platform (at the moment)!
7. Do you have any blogging goals?
One of my top blogging goals is to reach 100 follows/subscribers.
8. Did you have a favorite childhood toy?
I am actually not sure.
9. Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.
I have a cat named Shadow. He is gray and super soft.
10. Do you listen to the radio? If so, what's your favorite radio station?
I don't listen to the radio.
11. Do you have a favorite food?
I don't have a favorite food but some foods I like are raspberries, avocado, watermelon, and waffles.
The bloggers I am nominating for this award:
-Alaina @ An Infinite Book World
-Debbie @ My Eclectic Reads
-Anny @ The Mystique Reader
-Ash and Lo @ Windowsill Books
-Megan @ Megxnmarie
-Tracey-J @ Books and Other Pursuits
-Hanna @ Hanna's Book Obsession
-Kathy @ Books and Munches
-Haley @ Fangirl Fury
-Alex @ Coffeeloving Bookoholic
-Emily @ Who Gave The Write
1. When did you start blogging?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. How do you organize your books (by series, rainbow order, etc.)?
4. Do you create TBRs for the month to help you decide what to read? If so, what are some books on your TBR?
5. What is your favorite season and why?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Are you doing the Goodreads reading challenge? If so, what is your goal for 2017 and how many books have you read so far?
8. What is your favorite book read in 2017?
9. If you could meet one author who would it be?
10. What device do you blog on?
11. What is your favorite genre?
Queen of Air and Darkness by
Goodreads 2019: 0/70