I was tagged by Alaina over at An Infinite Book World to do the Disney Princess Sidekicks Book Tag! As usual, the banner credit goes to her :). I am a huge fan of Disney so I am super excited to get into this tag!
1. Mushu from Mulan/Olaf and Sven from Frozen: Name your favorite hilarious character or your favorite comedy/funny book
I definitely have to go with Alex from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout for this question. Alex has a great sense of humor throughout the series. In addition, she also is generally a very sarcastic person.
2. The Seven Dwarfs from Snow White: Favorite group/ensemble
Kaz, Inej, Nina, Matthias, Wylen, and Jesper! Anyone who has read Six of Crows will know that this group of characters are badass, amazing, and intriguing.
3. Pascal from Tangled: A book that started out one way but changed for you
I am going to have to go with City of Bones for this one. When I first started reading it, I had a really tough time getting into it. I actually put it down for a while and when I picked it up again, I really enjoyed reading it (and the entire series)!
4. Meeko from Pocahontas: Name a plot twist that you did not see coming
Oh my, Lord of Shadows for sure! I'm obviously not going to spoil the ending, but for me, the plot twist at the end was definitely one that I did not see coming.
5. Rajah from Aladdin/Flounder from The Little Mermaid: Name your favorite best friend in a novel
Dee Black from the Lux series! She is a wonderful best friend and I would love to have a best friend like her.
6. Louis from The Princess and the Frog/Sebastian from The Little Mermaid/Cogsworth, Lumiere, Mrs. Teapotts, and Chip from Beauty and the Beast: Name a novel where music played a big part or made you want to sing its praises
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo made me want to sing all sorts of praises. I absolutely adored this book!
7. Maximus from Tangled: Name a character that faces a lot of obstacles
There are so many characters that face tons of obstacles, so I am going with the one that I thought of first. That would be Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses. Throughout the ACOTAR series, Feyre had to overcome many obstacles.
8. Hamish, Hubert, and Harris from Brave: Favorite family dynamics in a novel
Hm. I'm going to go with Damon, Dee, and Dawson from the Lux series. I really love the protective family thing that they have so, I couldn't resist picking them.
9. Ray from The Princess and the Frog/ 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty: Book that most impacted your life
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout! Obsidian caused me to start my blog, and blogging has really positively impacted my life.
10. Hei Hei from Moana: Name a character that steals the show
Manon from Throne of Glass. She is one of the main characters, but I find that she steals the show in any scene that she is in.
11. Gus and Jaq from Cinerella: Name your favorite or worst opposites attract pairing
I am going to have to go with Daemon and Katy for this one. They are pretty much complete opposites, but they make an adorable couple!
by L.J. Smith
Goodreads 2018: 36/100