Hi! Today I am going to be posting a tag. So, the tag I am posting today will be the Book Buying Habits Tag. I saw this tag at An Infinite Book World, so make sure to check out Alaina's answers to this tag!
1. Where do you buy your books?
I buy my books from a few different places. Mostly, I buy my books from Amazon because I am able to get a good deal on them. Sometimes I will also buy my books at Barnes and Noble or their website.
2. Do you ever pre-order books and if so, do you do this in-store or online?
I occasionally pre-order books when I am extremely excited for a book's release. On the rare occasion that I do pre-order a book, I always pre-order online from Amazon.
3. On average, how many books do you buy a month?
It really depends on the month. When I have gift cards or there is a holiday, I will usually buy 3-6 books per month. But, when there is no special occasion I usually only buy 1-3 books per month.
4. Do you use your local library?
No, I don't. I love re-reading my books so a book that I would have to return would not satisfy my re-reading habit.
5. What is your opinion on library books?
I think they are great! They give people who don't have much money the experience of falling in love with reading without having to use money to buy books.
6. How do you feel about second-hand books?
I think that they are awesome as long as they are in decent condition. It gives people the opportunity to get to read great books without having to buy the book at full-price.
7. Do you keep your TBR pile on your main bookshelf, or no?
I do but I don't have a designated TBR shelf. I put my unread books wherever the fit, with other books in the series, with books by the same author, etc.
8. Do you plan to read all of the books you own?
Yes! Eventually, I will get the chance to read every book that I own. I wouldn't buy a book if I didn't have the intention of reading it.
9. What do you do with books you feel you will never read/did not enjoy?
I put them back on my shelves and plan to read them at a later time.
10. Have you ever donated books?
I have! I donated some of the books that I will not be reading again.
11. Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
I have but, they haven't lasted long because I usually see a book and can't resist!
12. Do you feel that you buy too many books?
Yes, all of the time! I usually get this feeling when I look at my bookcases and realize that I have no room left.
by L.J. Smith
Goodreads 2018: 36/100