Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. This week I picked up City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I also picked up some adorable parabatai charms from Hebel Design!
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
In this dazzling conclusion to the acclaimed Mortal Instruments series, Clary and her friends fight the greatest evil they have ever faced: Clary's own brother.
Sebastian Morgenstern is on the move, turning Shadowhunter against Shadowhunter. Bearing the Infernal Cup, he transforms Shadowhunters into creatures out of nightmare, tearing apart families and lovers as the ranks of his Endarkened army swell.
When one of the greatest betrayls the Nephilim have ever known is revealed, Clary, Jace, Isabelle, Simon, and Alec must flee- even if their journey takes them deep into the demon realms, where not Shadowhunter has set foot before, and from which no human has ever returned...
Here are the adorable parabatai charms from Hebel Design that I bought:
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by booksandabeat that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
1. I'm currently reading City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare and Lux: Consquences by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
2. Up next I think I'll read Finale by Becca Fitzpatick
3. In the past week I bought City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.
4. I'm super excited to tell you that today is the release day for Fire in You by Jennifer L Armentrout.
5. I'm really upset that I missed out on the November OwlCrate box because it looked amazing!
6. I can't wait to get a copy of Heartless by Marissa Meyer.
7. I wish I could read Lady Midnight but I haven't gotten around to purchasing it yet.
8. This past week I reviewed Darkness Whispers by Aubrie L. Nixon and Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
9. If i were a character I would trust Jennifer L. Armentrout with my life. Why? Because she's my favorite author and I want a swoon-worthy guy. (Daemon, Roth, need I continue?)